BlOWALL” it’s a kind of Greenwall made from the shown product. where we can create most beautiful Greenwall using our choice of plants, herbs etc.. As Highlighted above one of the main feature of BIOWALL is its flexibility in the sense of giving it a shape.It gives freedom of having greenwall in the required shape like Round, Half Circle, Square, Angular and Curve in addition to normal horizontal and vertical. also can be made of any size with the help of detachable 3 pot units
Grass pavers stabilize turf, grass and gravel in:
- Emergency and fire lane access areas
- Vehicle parking lots in commercial developments, homes,
sports complexes, festival grounds, churches and spaces for the handicapped
- Golf cart paths.
- Street shoulder parking.
- Racetrack infield and pit areas.
- Drainage channels
- Slope stabilization and erosion control
Grass pavers are easily assembled requiring no special tools.
The product conforms to odd shapes or profiles, and excess cells may be trimmed with simple cutting tools.
- Prior to installation, calculate the area where Grass pavers is to be installed
- Install drainage systems, irrigation systems, and utility lines in the sub-grade,as needed
- Lay and compact a 2-10 mm gravel road base or washed paving sand to provide support for projected weight-bearing loads
- Position Grass cells on the compacted gravel road base or paving sand
- Cover the pavers cells with a recommended sand soil mix for turf establishment
- Apply recommended moisture, water retention agents and fertilizers
- Place sprigging or rolled turf, or hydro-seed onto the filled cells
- Implement regular maintenance schedules
Areas incorporating grass pavers offer benefits including:
- Stabilized turf surfaces protected against erosion
- Pleasant alternatives to asphalt and concrete surfaces
- Groundwater recharge.
- Enhanced site appearance through "green" vegetation.
- Reduced need for storm water conveyances and treatment systems.
- Minimized storm water run-off
- High water permeability
- Increased effective utilizable area